Drinking raw eggs for extra protein?!

So there is a debate on whether raw eggs is good for proteins or whether it is the cooked egg that gives the high result. Wikipedia says that Cooked compared to raw eggs have more bio-available protein, I take that as protein that can be digested. But they do agree that eating too many cooked eggs may cause allergy. Well, at the end of debunking the debunks of myths, it still looks like the experts can be really confusing.



So I am just going to try this thing out myself and see, for five days taking two eggs each day. And if the result shows that my body gains much, then that's an interesting sign at least for my body.



Well the classic Rocky Balboa should take all responsibility alright.


You better come running...

2 comments:

Do pass your comments here.