Clean and green



I will contribute to make my environment clean and green.


I will conserve water by turning off all the taps when not in use.


I will conserve electricity by switching off all the lights and fans whenever I go out of my room.


I will plant saplings and care for their survival and make Delhi and my country greener.


I will not litter on road and public places.


I will minimize the use of vehicles which pollute our city and get my vehicle checked for pollution regularly.


I will segregate my household waste into biodegradable waste (kitchen waste), non-biodegradable waste (glass & plastics)


I will not use plastic bags because they choke drains.


I will use cloth/jute bags instead of plastic bags.


Deed done is thousand times better than words.


I love my country


We all can make a difference.


Thanks


From Rakesh Bhalla




No comments:

Post a Comment

Do pass your comments here.