Famous Sonia Gandhi Quotes



“The Maharashtra government is working out a package for the worst-affected villages of the state in the recent floods. But we know whenever such calamities occur, whatever we do is not enough...more has to be done.”



“An economy growing at 7 percent per year, can and must find the resources ... to improve the lives of its millions of poor.”



“The biggest challenge at the national level is to defeat communal forces for which the support of the Left parties was essential but the party is opposed to the Left in Kerala because UDF's aim is to ensure economic development and social harmony,”



“Sonia is a very private person; yet, she is enigmatic. I wrote this book in 2003, when Sonia's political rating was low, but I knew she would turn around the Congress' political future. She is an ordinary person with  extraordinary qualities.”



“I don't see Nagma as Sonia.”



“I belong to a political family.”



“I don't disown our responsibility and my responsibility as Prime Minister,”



“The present situation in other political parties is very bad. We should not allow the problems confronting the other parties to spread their tentacles in Congress.”



“The future of each of us is inter-connected and all of us should work together by following the path laid down by former leaders of the party for the development of the country and its brighter future.”



“My complaint with Dr Singh is that he sometimes does not highlight his achievements enough.”



“We have made a promise to the people of the state that we will provide them good governance and we will try and keep to our promise.”



“They should be encouraged to do better as they are our strength. But they must work for the betterment of the party without hoping for electoral gains.”



“Together we can face any challenges as deep as the ocean and as high as the sky.”



“Returning to power in northern India is very important for the Congress party. No magic wand will work. We have to make our efforts. It will be a long and difficult struggle for us.”



“The lifestyle of many of our colleagues has been very pompous. They conduct weddings and birthdays in such an ostentatious manner that it pains me a lot. It appears that they are making fun of our commitment to the poor.”



“I have issued instructions that while handling the situation in Upper Assam innocent civilians should not be harassed.”



“The Indian army is confronted with daunting challenges as it fights terrorism. Even so I want to urge all concerned to ensure that such events do not occur in future.”



“I have done this because this is the right thing to do.”



“For the last two days, some people in the country were trying to create an impression that parliament was being misused for my benefit.”



“For the last two days, some people have been trying to create an atmosphere as if the Government and Parliament are being used to favor me. This has hurt me very much.”



“I am resigning my post in the parliament. I have done this because I think it is the right thing to do.”



“Perhaps you must have noticed that everyone's language has changed after my resignation.”



“The Congress is the only party that can provide peace and stability to the state.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do pass your comments here.