Jim Carrey: my rascal comedian



Quoting Jim Carrey


"If I had never ventured beyond being a stand-up comic, then I would be sitting in my house today working on my Leonardo DiCaprio impression."


"Life opens up opportunities to you, and you either take them or you stay afraid of taking them."


"If you aren't in the moment, you are either looking forward to uncertainty, or back to pain and regret."


"Ever since I started to get recognition I've picked out certain fans and reverse-stalked them."


"I haven't been as wild with my money as somebody like me might have been. I've been very safe, very conservative with investments. I don't blow money. I don't have a ton of houses. I know things can go away. I've already had that experience."


"That's the trouble with being me. At this point, nobody gives a damn what my problem is. I could literally have a tumor on the side of my head and they'd be like, 'Yeah, big deal. I'd eat a tumor every morning for the kinda money you're pulling down.'"


"Maybe other people will try to limit me but I don't limit myself."


"People need motivation to do anything. I don't think human beings learn anything without desperation."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Do pass your comments here.