Neo(s) Beautiful earth

On Earth day,
 I take a revelation from the movie The Matrix


The Deathening Force agent: Agent Smith and gang


Agent Smith says to us the humansI'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species and I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague and we are the cure. 


A Conscious One: Neo 
fights the real Virus Agent Smith


Neo in reply: I know you're out there. I can feel you now. I know that you're afraid... you're afraid of us. You're afraid of change. I don't know the future. I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it's going to begin. I'm going to hang up this phone, and then I'm going to show these people what you don't want them to see. I'm going to show them a world without you. A world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you. 


I got the idea of posting this because last night, I was asking my friend Rajasekhar a question, and his answer came to me in the lines of the movie "The Matirx" (1999). So here I wish to share with you the chat that I had with him last night.


11:36 PM me: hey hey
  busy?
  got a new thing to ask
  Rajeshekar: yeah
  shoot
  :P
 me: ah ah
  ok u know how a very bad nasty virus can act on a computer
  making software all stunted
 Rajeshekar: yes
 me: and self replicating
  and spreading through the net
  now all this is happening in the cyber world
 Rajeshekar: eh, no u first complete, 
i will wait\
 me: now imagine if a virus program of similar nature was running in the real world level....
  virus in the sense of metaphysical nature
  affecting the minds of people
  imagine such a massive mother VIRUS
  that replicates and replicates
  to destroy human minds and making them go beserk
  now the question is this
  HOW TO HANDLE THIS MASSIVE VIRUS PROGRAM?
  METAPHYSICAL IT IS.
 Rajeshekar: ok since you have started with a parallel scenario, i will continue with that
  now any anti virus program in windows tries to find a dna structure of virus
  then it goes to the registry and removes it
  the most common virus does that
  now if a virus is so malign that it directly goes and hits the kernal of os itself
  then what happens is u have no option but to format
  now what if the virus hits the bios
  then u have to reflash
  now lets consider it in metaphysical or real world sense
  the common virus hits the societal structure
 me: ok
  its the mind
  each individual mind
 Rajeshekar: now to clean it, you don't need to worry so much, cos we already have the infr inplace
 me: +
 Rajeshekar: yeah
 me: it has one more aspect
  it takes over the mind and replicates
  mind becomes its tool
 Rajeshekar: now to replicate itself it has to come into second phase
  that is kernal
 me: ok
  Rajeshekar: only when it can control the kernal or the mind then the replication comes into effect
  there your problem becomes more serious
 me: yes it is THAT SERIOUS
 Rajeshekar: when such a thing happens it becomes an orwellian kind of situation
  where mind start to believe what the virus says to it to believe
  but what breaks the mould is thinking
 me: wow
  thinking ok
  true
  Rajeshekar: unless the virus can collectively modify each and every mind or quarentine each and every mind that they can not think collectively
 me: nice!
 Rajeshekar: this can only be achived by a very sinister manner
  but it will be a mammoth task, scientifically as well as psychologically
  i can only extrapolate on the puranas, myths, asimov etc
  but lets just assume that it is possible
  me: well groups have been quarantined, but not at individual level
 Rajeshekar: yeah
  but if it is done in induvidual level
  then what
  here is what the induvidual mind power comes into place
  now your kernal is in trouble
  you have to format everything
  there will always be a power in mind to format everything
  which is not possible in same extent in all individuals
  so there wil be someone who fights back
  and breaks the wuarentine
  so kernal level is also fine
  now if it hits the bios
  this is the hard part
  :D
 me: oh bios in real life would be?
 Rajeshekar: i assume each man as a collection of thoughts accumulated over time, through generations
  his mind, which includes the conscious and sub conscious taken in everything right from the moment he is born
 me: OK then my question was based on BIOS LEVEL...soul level
 Rajeshekar: ok
 me: we are dealing bios
 Rajeshekar: ok
  shall i answer it simply
  me: yup
 Rajeshekar: each and everyone shall have to format their centuries of memories
  format everything
 me: hmm amnesty
 Rajeshekar: dump the recycle bin
 me: ok
  the law of karma has to be defiled
  Rajeshekar: yeah
  but it is not defilement
  actually nirvana state is this itself
  u end the cycle
  and there is no more beginning
  you are untouched by any virus
  and you are left in eternal peace
  me: an enlightenment for each individual
 Rajeshekar: hmmm but that has to be self done
 me: greeat 6 billion buddhas
  hahaha
  Rajeshekar: :D
  well... there will be 6 billion buddhas or one neo
  :P
 me: one neo?
 Rajeshekar: matrix
 me: to make the 6 billion
  yes matrix i know that atleast!
 Rajeshekar: just an analogy
  me: why cant two neos be there?
  why just one?
 Rajeshekar: a min condition
  :P
  can be 2
 me: cool!
 Rajeshekar: or many
  it is for everyone to find this state
  have you read sidhartha by hess
  i haven't read it
 me: herman hess not yet
 Rajeshekar: but i know it is similar veins
 me: yes its a self journey
 Rajeshekar: yeah
  but in a very realistic way
 me: hey Rajashekar whats your level of consciousness as for now?
  Rajeshekar: Kingfisher
 me: !!! alcohol?
 Rajeshekar: actually i am not trying to find any levels
  :D
 me: oh come on
  am asking about ur self wala journey?
 Rajeshekar: i dont know
  me: hmm well atleast you are able to think to answer my question
 Rajeshekar: it is seriously thought and said... I DON'T KNOW
  :P
  i have this ability to say I DON'T KNOW very easily
  even when teachers ask
  or at job interviews
  :P
 me: thats very good that you KNOW that you don't know somethings
  no wonder, you know!
  or atleast you are getting to know
  or reading books to reach further
 Rajeshekar: :D
  me: experiencing!
  but ur answer to all this was.......a NEO
  or many
 Rajeshekar: i would like to have many
  me: yes me too
 Rajeshekar: cos one neo is always anarchy in making
  :D
 me: great movie that MAtirix
 Rajeshekar: yeah
 me: well being a neo s/he will not be anarchist..all neos would be in inner unity
 Rajeshekar: they thought real good stuff and made it very realistic
  me: and lord of the rings
  FRODO is also a character metaphor too
 Rajeshekar: lord of the rings is masterpiece of linguistics
  is it
 me: yeah
 Rajeshekar: i havent read all three books
 me: because the RING is the REPLICATING SOFTWARE of the mother virus...and Frodo takes care of it first, the whole movie was on that
  another movie is SEABISCUIT
  have u seen it?
 Rajeshekar: yeha
  it is also good
 me: its a very very deep movie, each character is a metaphor
  the horse, the rider, the teacher, the owner.
 Rajeshekar: hmmmm but there are many movies like that
  i mean with horse trainer and stuff
 me: this one was very special! The movie is a very special movie! Script comes straight from the Bhagvad Gita
  in a depth sense.
 Rajeshekar: :d
  good
  i havent thought like that
  it was simply a lazy horse first, then an injured horse, then a self realised horse at last
  but still it is not a great horse
  :P
  me: well, in that movie they had used the whole movie with America's development as the underlying metaphor
  recovering from the depression of the 30s
 Rajeshekar: hmmm
 me: well another neo movie types are Kungfu Panda, Happy feet
 Rajeshekar: that is true
  12:10 AMhey i am going to sleep
 me: thanks for the chat
 Rajeshekar: i think i will lose my sleep if i continue
 me: true
 Rajeshekar: then i wont sleep tonight
 me: sleep is important
  oh yes i know
  take care man
  good night
 Rajasekhar: :D
  gn

Conclusion: Well, so for now, I am reading that book "Siddartha" by Herman Hess. If I do spot a Neo out there, I am in there! Thanks Rajasekhar of http://passionsofheart.blogspot.com





No comments:

Post a Comment

Do pass your comments here.