A wonderous place for you and me





I can show you the world

shining shimmering splendid.

Tell me princess 
now when did you last let your heart decide?

I can open your eyes

take you wonder by wonder

over sideways and under on a magic carpet ride.



A whole new world

a new fantastic point of view.

No one to tell us no or where to go

Or say we're only dreaming.

**A whole new world

A dazzling place I never knew

But now from way up here

It's crystal clear

that now I'm in a whole new world with you



I'm in a whole new world with you

Unbelievable sights indescribable feelings

Soaring tumbling free wheeling through and an endless diamond sky



***A whole new world

(Don't you dare close your eyes)

One hundred thousand things to see

I'm like a shooting star I've come so far

I can't go back to where I used to be



*A whole new world (every turn a surprise)

With new horizons to pursue

I'll chase them anywhere

There's time to spare (anywhere there's time to spare)

Let me show this whole new world with you

A whole new world



A whole new world (x2)

That's where we'll be a thrilling chase

A wonderous place for you and me.


2 comments:

  1. *,**, ***A whole new wold.
    you making some reference with those *s?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah male voice sings, then female... that's all I could gather from the video.

    ReplyDelete

Do pass your comments here.