Thank you, thank you so much

He fights against all the terror in the world.
A real Knight


Thank you, thank you so much


Thank you, thank you so much,
you opened an eye that I never knew,
was my only eye,
you made me into a Knight that I never knew
was my birth-right,
your love was so pure that I never knew
was my cure,
thank you, thank you so much.



O dear Lord, unfathomable Lord,
I bow my head to the core of this earth,
would that ever be enough!
I know you can feel my mortal gratitude,
but when will my gratitude ever reach you!
O dear Lord, unfathomable Lord!


Trying to act like a Knight here...


Look at this circus clown
sitting on that poor white horse,
poor horsey, 
it's tongue almost popping out.
And just look at him, 
a heavy primate 
in a black jacket,
a fake knight 
with a big grin on his face,
when in reality 
he is just suffering so badly 
from a chronic messianic complex.


Somebody please stop him!
and in case you can't,
better to stay away from him! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do pass your comments here.