Indivisible


A great wisdom dawned into my head today,


so I will consider this day as one of those great days.


:)


I call myself a Zero for a simple reason,


as each day progresses,


there is always something new to learn,


and yeah after I master it,


I think that I know something,


yeah I think I am something someone,


but just then,


the day passes,


a new day dawns in,


and


VoilĂ !


 a better something turns up,


again to be learned anew.


And the process keeps going on and on...


So was I really something haha?


Did I really know something hehe?


So what do I know hoho?


I know nothing.


I am nothing.


Zero.









"There are only two things. Truth and lies. Truth is indivisible, hence it cannot recognize itself; anyone who wants to recognize it has to be a lie."


- Franz Kafka








To all my blog readers





I wish to go personal now,


planning to save my thoughts for my diary now,


I promise to share it all with you later on.


A new inward journey begins today.


Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do pass your comments here.