For the lost friends



For the lost friends



Silence, like a whisper, may be tomorrow it won´t be here, so tomorrow we could teach them some new styles. You're such a killer, so shoot me down again, it won't hurt when the killing's done by a friend.



Silence, like a whisper so this is all we need, the fully air conditioned sound of speed, a violent whisper and this time it's for real, so this day I made plans for us to leave.



Silence, why won't you listen? Maybe it's just me, but sometimes it's impossible to breath, a violent whisper, maybe this time it won't heal, maybe this time it will bleed till I am free.



by Kent 747







Moments before Guevara was executed he was asked if he was thinking about his own immortality. "No", he replied, "I'm thinking about the immortality of the revolution." When Sergeant Terán enterned the hut, Che Guevara then told his executioner, "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward! You are only going to kill a man!" Terán hesitated, then opened fire with his semiautomatic rifle, hitting Guevara in the arms and legs. Guevara writhed on the ground, apparently biting one of his wrists to avoid crying out. Terán then fired several times again, wounding him fatally in the chest at 1:10 pm, according to Rodríguez. In all, Guevara was shot nine times. This included five times in the legs, once in the right shoulder and arm, once in the chest, and finally in the throat. 





"If I am to die by the bullet of a mad man, I must do so smiling. There must be no anger within me. God must be in my heart and on my lips."

– Mohandas K. Gandhi, January 28, 1948, two days prior to his assassination.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do pass your comments here.