Flat on my back

This is.. this is about letting go of somebody you don't want to let go off, could be a lover, could be a father, could be a child, could be a friend... 

This is Kite

Something is about to give, I can feel it coming, I think I know what it is. I'm not afraid to die, I'm not afraid to live, and when I'm flat on my back, I hope to feel like I did. Cause hardness, it sets in, you need some protection, the thinner the skin.



I want you to know, that you don't need me anymore, I want you to know, you don't need anyone, anything at all. Who's to say where the wind will take you, who's to know what it is will break you, I don't know which way the wind will blow, who's to know when the time has come around, don't wanna see you cry, I know that this is not goodbye.



In summer I can taste the salt in the sea, there's a kite blowing out of control on a breeze, I wonder what's gonna happen to you, you wonder what has happened to me. I'm a man, I'm not a child, a man who sees

the shadow behind your eyes...by youtoo, must see.

1 comment:

Do pass your comments here.